Wednesday, March 04, 2009

"Some days I'm a super bitch"

... I am very tired and somewhat crabby today...

Happy hump day. Another one bites the dust! Today was really hard. I got up okay, but really struggled to actually jog on the treadmill. Every moment past 10 minutes I wanted to quit... but alas, I hung in there and made myself go for a mere 30min. Hopefully tomorrow won't be as hard.

Know where I went after work? I'll give you a hint...

I got more fruitsource mini bites, whole almonds, salsa, egg whites and larabars. They didn't have my motivate protein bars... boo. I will look at the costcos in Scarborough and Markham (went to Ajax tonight) and if all else fails, I'll have to hang in there until I can get to Peterborough again.

So, now I'm going to pre-count out my mini bites and almonds into 2 point portions, so they will be ready to grab as a snack or throw in my lunch... and then I'm portion controlled.

Okay, here's what I ate today...
Breakfast: oatmeal (2)
Post jog: protein shake (3)
Lunch: salad with tuna (1), cheese (1) and dressing made from EVOO, white vinegar and dijon mustard (2), minigo (2), fruit bites (2)
Snack: protein bar (4)
Dinner: 6 egg whites (2), salsa (0), cheese (1)
Total: 20
Water: 5L

Good luck tomorrow to Tara and me!

No comments: