Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Still Healthy


So... I'm still hanging in there and being healthy.

I woke up this morning and got on the treadmill for a 45min jog. After the treadmill my cold symptoms (which Simon affectionately gave me) were bugging me, so while taking my B vitamins, I added tylenol for colds. The problem? I'm very sensitive to taking too many pills at once... as I was ready to leave for work, nausea set in. I knew exactly what caused it and took pepto right away. I ended up still going to work and was only 5min late.

Nothing new otherwise today... going to make dinner and wait for Biggest Loser to come on!

Here's what I'm eating today...
Breakfast: oatmeal (2)
Post jog: protein shake (3)
Lunch: 1c ww pasta (3), salsa (0), skim milk cheese (1), tuna with hot sauce and garlic (1), minigo (2)
Afternoon snack: fruit/veggie bites (2), larabar (4)
Dinner: balsamic chicken breast (3), veggies (0)... all steamed
Total: 21
Water (projected total): 5L

I came across a blog that I enjoyed looking over... the girl posts photos of her meals (I love food photos). I think I will charge my camera tonight and try to take more food photos (mine won't look as good as hers though). The blog is Here.

Happy hump day! I hope my friend Tara is okay!! We need an update from her!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Hey there sunshine!
You are doing awesome. It sounds like your Pontypool weekend went well and you should be in for some good results again this week!
And you're definitely on a roll with that treadmill of yours!!
My apologies that I have been out of it and no help at all in the inspiration category. I'm working on it!