Monday, March 09, 2009

I want that hour back...


I had every intention of waking up extra early today to help adjust to the time change already so waking up tomorrow wouldn't be tough... my alarm went off at 7am (after being asleep for 8 solid hours)... I couldn't get up! I finally got up at 8:30 (tomorrow is going to be TOUGH!). I slowly made my way to the treadmill and pulled off a 60min jog... then slowly got ready for work. Nothing too exciting today. I had no desire to be at work and would have rathered spent another day on my couch! I have already done the dishes and made tomorrow's lunch... then tomorrow after work is a massage!! I have a nasty knot in my left shoulder and can't really turn my head to the left... I hope to fix that by tomorrow night (and hope it won't affect the treadmill tomorrow).

Here's what I ate today...
Breakfast: oatmeal (2)
Snack: protein shake (3)
Lunch: flatout (1), cheese (1), lettuce, tomato, mustard (0), minigo (2)
Snack: fruit mini bites (2), larabar - coconut creme pie (4)
Dinner: taco salad with lettuce (0), 1/2c chick peas (2), 1/4c black beans (1), 1/4c corn (0), cheese (1), salsa (0)... yogurt (1).
Total: 20
Water: 4L

Now, some fun photos of today's food:
oatmeal (with flax seed... I always add that)


Protein shake (note: no stella was actually IN the shake, it's just a fun glass)


Flatout wrap for lunch


Vegetarian taco salad for dinner:



Happy Tuesday... Biggest Loser day!

No comments: