Monday, March 23, 2009

Damage Control

Well... Monday has been laid to rest. Yay. Only a few more days to recover from sodium Sunday (aka Sushi Sunday... aka Soy Sauce Sunday).

I managed to pull off an hour and a half jog day and wished I had more time because part of me wanted to go for 2 hours.

I did some cleaning, some food prep... went to work... ran a couple of errands after work... and here we are! I'm watching the season finale of Jon and Kate plus 8 then I will make tomorrow's lunch, do the dishes, and get my butt to bed.

Here's what I ate today...
Breakfast: oatmeal (2), protein shake (3)
Lunch: flatout (1), 2tbsp hummus (0), salsa (0), 1/4c black beans and corn (0), 1/4c ff cottage cheese (1), lettuce (0)... yogurt (1), fruit mini bites (2)
Snack: caramel peanut motivate bar (4)
Dinner: salad with tuna and cheese (2), more black beans and corn (1), EVOO drsg with red wine vinegar, garlic and hot sauce (2), cucumbers in vinegar with sea salt (0)
Total: 19
Water: 5L LEMON water... damage control to try to help with water retention after my sodium sunday fest

Photos:

Salad:
Lunch wrap




So, I haven't had the PB2 again, but yesterday I did have the chocolate one for breakfast... I added a bit more water and LOVED it. I'll have to try the PB2 again and add more water. I bet it would be good with jam (more moisture!).

The hummus is NOT like wendy and barb's hummus at all... it's more like a southwestern (chipotle?) tasting bean dip. Luckily, I like beans.

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Chipotle bean dip would be good! And it has just as good nutritional information as Wendy and Barb's so you're good to go!
And holy running, batman! You wanted to run for 2 hours?? That part of you is crazy!!!
Keep chugging the water and I think the effects of sodium Sunday will for sure be gone!