Wednesday, March 25, 2009

We're getting there


Hello, headache city!

I have developed a big headache in the past hour... but I've finally taken advil and I think I will live. As my Poppa Jim says... it's a long way from my heart.

I didn't end up taking more food photos today (but just see last Wednesday's post if you want photos). I had a hard time sleeping last night, wasn't tired when it was time for bed... up until 1am, back up at 4 and 5am. I was fearful that I would sleep in and not get in my jog. Guess what. I JOGGED! Got my full 45min even!

Here's what I ate today...
Breakfast: oatmeal (2)
Post jog: protein smoothie (3)
Lunch: salad with cheese and tuna (2), EVOO/balsamic dressing (2), yogurt (2), fruit bites (2)
Snack: larabar - cocoa coconut (4)
Dinner: egg (2), egg whites (0), topped with 2tbsp southwestern hummus (0) and salsa (0)
Total: 19
Water: 5L (side note: ended up downing 7L yesterday!)

So... what did we think of BL last night? I was so happy for Kristin!! She still has so far to go, I hope she gets there. I am worried about how Aubrey will do at home... I hope she finds her groove. I've taken to reading Alison's blog. I find it fun to hear her perspective. The more seasons she hosts, the more I really like her (plus, I used to watch her on Days of Our Lives and she was very evil when I watched... it's nice to see a 'nice' side of her!).

Good luck tomorrow. I have no predictions at this point for my weigh in... I think the sodium saturated soy sauce is done causing my water retention... but the scale isn't moving much. Time will tell. I will do damage control with a jog in the morning and a walk at lunch... and maybe say a little prayer to the scale gods!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Hey...you're posting at the same time as me!! That sucks when you can't sleep but good job still getting in the jog.
You MUST have flushed the sodium out with all that water the last few days. I don't know how you do it. I would pee my pants for sure!
I was also happy for Kristin. I friggin hope Tara goes home soon though. She's driving me batty!!!
Good luck tomorrow. I'm thinking you will have good numbers to report. You've been stellar all week and the sodium slip up was far enough away and you'll be good to go!!