Thursday, March 12, 2009

3rd time Loser!



Down 2.2lbs!

Eat healthy is proving to be beneficial to me... and my weight. I definitely feel overall happier (maybe because I know I'm fueling my body properly).

No treadmill today... and I'll tell you why. I woke up at 3am and couldn't get back to sleep!! I just didn't feel tired (tonight=double dose of melatonin!!). I managed to fall asleep at about 5:30... when my alarm went off at 6am I said "SCREW IT" and went back to sleep for as long as I could.

I wasn't hungr when I woke up... so I only ate fruit mini bites for breakfast (2)... now a subway footlong turkey (12)... who knows what else. Maybe a larabar, maybe some fruit bites... maybe some almonds.

I actually didn't buy any treats to 'cheat' with tonight... I figure I'll save that for Saturday with TARA!!! (Maybe we should go to Costco Saturday afternoon... and buy fruit bites to eat as candy, Tara?).

Here's my dinner... (because I do love photos of food!)

1 comment:

Tara said...

Wow, Jen! Great work! I wish my willpower was working. You're doing so awesome
I've already broken into my baked chips. I just couldn't stop myself!! That's OK though, I'll still have some room for some drinks and some fruit bites! Costco on Saturday sounds good. And the Superstore!!!