Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day!!

I hope others are out celebrating tonight! I am perfectly content to relax on the couch and enjoy The Biggest Loser! I do love Tuesdays. Monday is over... it's a good TV night... tomorrow's already hump day... it's all good.

I was up late last night doing work... and back at it this morning. No time for treadmill before work (I went in to work early even). The perk to doing so much work from home? Leaving the office at 3:30 today!! So, how did I spend this new found free time this afternoon? By enjoying a nice 60min jog!! Felt GREAT! Tonight, I have NO WORK to worry about. It feels so nice to have time to myself and no Accreditation stuff looming over my head (for a few weeks anyway).

Now, I look forward to the biggest loser. I can't wait to see the contestants go home and see how they do.

I tried to cut back on what I ate today. I feel bloated and the scale was reflective of it today too... the scale is supposed to go DOWN as we approach Thursday, not go up (like it did today! damn the fudge I ate).

Here's what I ingested...
Breakfast: protein shake (3)
Lunch: mexican quinoa! 1c quinoa (4), 1/4c chick peas (1), 1/8c each of black beans and corn (0), cheese (1), salsa (0) - very yummy!!! minigo (2)
Snack: protein bar (4)
Dinner: lettuce salad with veggies (0), more black beans (1), chicken breast (3), cheese (1), homemade balsamic and EVOO drsg (2)
Total: 22
Water: 5L!

Photos of food today...
Protein shake (made with berries this time)
Mexican quinoa:Garden salad with chicken breast:
Happy Hump day!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Your quinoa creation sounds delish! What a good idea.
Good job on all the work you've been doing. How did the baking go over? Rave reviews I'm sure!
Pretty new blog background. Very springy! I'm too lazy to change mine and put the stuff all back where it should go again!!