Monday, October 01, 2007

Where to begin?

Well, for starters - I SUCK. I did pretty horribly this weekend and I'm pretty sure I used all of my flex points. Yes, I said PRETTY sure... meaning I do not know for sure... because yesterday I didn't keep track of what I was eating and lost count in my head of my points. blah. On top of it all, it's now my PMS bloated week (#1, because I'm blessed enough to have TWO bloated weeks!). I went on the treadmill Saturday, but only did a half-assed job because I was rushed and in a hurry to get to Pontypool (I had already done my running around in Toronto AND had to do my mom's errands on the way to pontypool). I didn't get home until like 11pm last night and was EXHAUSTEd this morning... I did TRY to get on the treadmill but it was NOT happening.

So... where do I find the good news in this all? It's not too late. I have to keep my goal in mind and keep my eye on the prize (reaching my mini-goal weight). My over-ambitious plan of attack is to go on the treadmill for 45min tomorrow morning instead of 30min. I have my group tomorrow night so I will NOT get on the treadmill again Tuesday, BUT I'm hoping my exhaustion will subside on its own somehow and on Wednesday I will go on the treadmill in the morning AND after work. Will this work in combination of getting my act together nutritionally? Only time will tell... but I have to hope.

Why has my eye been twitching LITERALLY non-stop for 2 hours now? It's driving me absolutely crazy!

I hope everyone else had a better weekend than I did (food wise).

1 comment:

Tara said...

Don't worry, those points are there for you to use them! I used ALL mine too!! It's all good :)
Hope you have a good week and don't beat yourself up too much. You're doing awesome!