Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Ignorance is Bliss

That is my life motto.

I counted my points today, I stayed within them (no flex points).

I haven't stepped on the scale all week (CRAP! I need to go on every day to keep me on track). I was happier staying off of it until I realized I can't keep avoiding it - weigh in day is looming over my shoulder. Tomorrow morning I will bite the bullet.

No treadmill today - it's too hard on Tuesdays when you work from 9am to 8:30pm... it mentally drains me before my day begins.

Tomorrow is a regular day at work. I now look forward to getting a lunch break and having that hour away from the office (when I typically go to WALMART!). Then tomorrow night is MASSAGE NIGHT! YIPPEE!

is it friggin Christmas yet?

Only 2 more days until Alex turns 30!!! I can't wait!!! I can't post more in case he reads it... (like what I'm getting him for his birthday! He thinks he knows - but he doesn't know!).

No comments: