Thursday, October 11, 2007

Weigh In: The results post

Well, this is unexpected...

I was down 3.2lbs!!!

I'm pretty happy about that! No time to post too much now though - Ugly Betty is on! I'll post more later!

ETA:

I'm back. I know tomorrow is Friday and I SHOULD be happy - but I'm working at SickKids on Saturday. More money=dream house sooner... but it definitely comes at a price. I THINK I still have a boyfriend, but we hardly see each other these days so you wouldn't really know we're together it seems! He's working such long hours and I'm working too many jobs...

Anyway, this post is not about Alex! I've taken some photos of my favourite coping mechanisms for when I want to snack. I've become quite the hourder of gum. See for yourself;








1 comment:

Tara said...

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Awesome work, girl!!! Your metabolism must still be in high gear from your normal excercise routine. Congrats on the great loss!
Love your proud bloggin' buddy!