Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Why do I do this to myself?

I'm exhausted AND brought junk/treats into the house. Great way to get ready for my Christmas goal!

Tonight was my last parent group for this installment (yay! nice parents, but i'm exhausted). I decided to take in treats for the final group (mini pecan tarts, apple cinnamon two bite thingys, and ginger snap cookies - those healthy ones in the shape of hearts). Only about 3 tarts got eaten. Where are all these desserts now? Here. In my place. On my kitchen table. Where I go several times a day. Somehow I've managed to NOT touch them tonight... and tomorrow, being the night before weigh in... hopefully I can keep it up. My goal is to take them to Pontypool on the weekend for my dad to enjoy (and Jacob since he'll be there too). We'll see if I can do it or if I'm setting myself up for sabotage.

My food today has been okay. As per a usual Tuesday, I'm below my points because I just don't have time to eat.

BF - LIFE multigrain cereal (2), shredded wheat and bran (1), skim milk (1)
L - romaine (0) and salmon (2) with hellman's spritzer asian silk flavour (0), yogurt (1), apple (1)
Snack - orange (1)
Dinner - chicken breast (3)
Snack at home when I FINALLY got home - 5 mini pitas (2), Wendy and Barb's Skinny dip baba ganoosh (1)

At least I remembered to watch Biggest Loser... Although, it seems like more than half the episode each week is spent weighing in. I'd like to see more of them working out and cooking and stuff... things for me to be able to apply to my own life.

Nonetheless, I think I'm in love

No comments: