Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Oh the PAIN

I don't know what I'm in more pain from - my group tonight (mental pain due to people not being open to suggestion and looking for excuses to blame their children for their problems rather than be willing to putting time and effort into helping their children. I could go on for hours), OR pain from the amount of jalapeno peppers I just ate. I'll tell you one thing - I'm not in pain from exercise, for I did not do that today. I know this about me - after having a week off with my cold last week, it takes a LOT of effort to get back into the swing of it. I do know I enjoy it when I do it. Tomorrow is the day before weigh in and I will make a huge effort to get activity in tomorrow morning and evening!

My eating has been less than desirable today. I actually should have eaten more but on Tuesdays it's just too damn hard. I don't have time to make all of my meals (yes, I should MAKE time).

Breakfast - 1c shredded wheat n' bran (2), 10 almonds (2), 1/2c skim milk (1)
Lunch - vegetable soup (0), 1/4c hummus with frank's and a jalapeno pepper for a kick (2), 20 baby carrots (0), orange (1)
snack - muffin (1)
dinner - apple (1)
2nd dinner at 8:30 following group - 2pc ww bread (1), guacamole 1tbsp (0), monteray jack light cheese 30g (2), 1 slice ff turkey breast (0), tomato (0), jalapeno peppers (0), tapioca (1), sf pudding (1) ---> i tried to eat dairy to take the burning out of my mouth from the jalapeno peppers. Did I mention I just sat with a container of them and started eating them like freaking chips?

That's all I've had and now I'm not hungry ("my face is burning off" - remember that, Tara? HOT SHOTS!! WOOHOO!).

I'm tired. I hope everyone has a great Hump day! Only 3 days left until I have a weekend OFF!

No comments: