Monday, October 29, 2007

I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want (sorry, listened to Spice Girls in the car)

Well, the power went out today JUST as I was about to go on the treadmill. For a moment I thought about just sitting on the couch and enjoying the quiet... but then I remembered I still have an old stairmaster here that does NOT require power... so I pulled the old stairmaster in front of my bedroom window and watched a police officer direct traffic at the intersection outside (the lights were out)... next thing you know, I had done it for AN HOUR! There was no power... which meant no tv, no internet and no distractions. I had nothing else I could do (any work I needed to do was on the computer)... so I climbed stairs! I may still be feeling it a little in my legs!

Not much else to report on today, so I'll get right to my menu

BF: shredded wheat (1) and life multigrain cereal (1) with skim milk (1) and 1 tsp brown sugar splenda (0)
Lunch: 2 ww tortillas (2). One had tuna (2), salsa (0) and a cheese slice (1). The other had cheez whiz (1), hummus (0), salsa (0). Tapioca (1) and 100 cal pack for dessert (2)
Snack: pink lady apple (1)
Dinner: harvest soup (1), chicken thighs (3), orange (1)
Snack - Not sure yet! I have some points for SOMETHING but I don't know what I want. Yes I do - it's PMS week and I want McDonald's fries and a McFlurry. But I just got home and there's no way in hell I'm going out anywhere... so I guess I'll find something to have. I'd like to avoid carbs this late at night. Crap. What to have?


1 comment:

Tara said...

The fries look good...luckily I don't enjoy leaving my house at this time either or you'd be in trouble :)
Awesome work with the stairmaster. I would have went back to bed! FOR SURE!