Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Nothing new here!

It's Tuesday. Somehow I missed Monday. Oh well. Today is my long day, work from 9-4 and don't take a break so nobody complains I'm leaving an hour early. Drive straight downtown and do the parent group until 8pm then FINALLY come home. I canNOT wait until the weekend. I have NO plans. I couldn't remember the last time that happened so I looked on my calendar. I haven't had a weekend to myself where I'm not either a)working or b)going out of town since labour day weekend!

This weekend I'm spending my Saturday evening on the COUCH and watching W network as they are having 3 chick flicks in a row (so says the commercial on the radio). I will also start making my Christmas cards. I don't know why I make them. I did last year when I had more time and now I feel guilty if I don't... plus, when I do have time I actually enjoy it.

Yesterday I ended up having 2 flex points... no biggie. I also did a 3.5K run. I ate food, but at this point I don't know what food. I know there were muffins and pumpkin squares in there though!!!! and some fall harvest soup and hummus and guacamole with triscuits and carrots.

Hopefully I get time to come back later and update on today's menu!

Enjoy your Tuesday, folks!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Yay for Saturdays off! You deserve to just chill out and relax this weekend. Movie watching and Christmas cards sound like they would fit the bill. I wish I was creative enough to make my own cards!
Hopefully your long day went OK today :)
It's almost hump day already!