Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Couch to 5K, day 3!

So, I was up late last night (much like I am tonight). I slept in today. That won’t happen tomorrow.


I went to work. I came home. I did day 3 of the Couch to 5K.  Felt great. Time FLEW by!

Okay, breakfast today was made in a hurry then eaten at work. Weight watcher toast (1), 1tbsp light Western cream cheese (1) and 1tbsp Crofter’s North America (1)

DSCN5448

I missed a snack today I think!  Work was busy.

Lunch was a spinach salad with 30g light cheddar (2) and 1/2c shrimp (1) and veggies. Dressing was Renee’s Wellness Tuscan something or other. 4tbsp – ZERO points. LOVE this stuff. It tastes like bruschetta!  SOOOO GOOD!

DSCN5449 DSCN5451

There was also strawberries and blueberries, sans photos (2)

I also missed afternoon snack due to some babies visiting our office. I took pictures… but I don’t have consent to post them… so I must refrain. But babies are cute.

I may have eaten a thumbprint cookie on my way out the door today.  How many points? It was the size of a toonie, I’ll guess no more than 3 points.

Dinner was (no photos) a PC thins (3), egg (2) and egg whites (0)

Just for fun… here’s the baked potato I talked about the other day.  It was so good!

DSCN5443 DSCN5445

Tomorrow is weigh in!  I plan an extra week 1 session of the couch to 5K in the morning, then a nice power walk on lunch (in the SUN! I will get COLOUR!).  Tomorrow night Alex and I are heading down to the Toronto Maple Leafs game!!  Woohoo!  We know they are already out of the playoffs (officially as of last night), but games are still fun, tickets are hard to come by in this crazy hockey city… and it’s April Fool’s Day… so maybe they can pull off a win against Ryan Miller and the Buffalo Sabres!

HAPPY APRIL FOOL’S DAY!

Remember… it’s better to be the foolER than the foolEE! Just don’t be mean!

No comments: