Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Almost Perfect

Today I took a jaunt on my lunch hour to Almost Perfect. A grocery store where they liquidate groceries where the packaging has changed, stores have overstocked, there are flaws on the pkg, etc.  There are a few locations around the GTA… luckily one is 3 doors down from my office!

I got 2 little bags of Lucky Star Popcorn

DSCN5138 DSCN5139

A bag of Zesty Tomato Terra Chips

DSCN5140

And 2 packages of Sun Rype Mini Bites (Plus Veggie Tropical flavour)

The total?  $6.10.  Not too bad.

Today started out with an early wake up call. The sun was already rising at 6:15 and I hopped out of bed ready to start the day. I was perhaps too ambitious though and ended up doing cleaning and lost track of time. A quick wipe of the counters and cleaning of the bathroom sink and toilet lead to me not having time to jog. It’s okay though. Lesson learned. Cleaning can wait until the evening. Tomorrow morning it’s STRAIGHT to the treadmill.

Today started out with ww toast (1) and Crofter's Europe fruitspread (1) – this stuff is fruity CRACK

DSCN5122

Snack was strawberry halves (1)

DSCN5124

Lunch was more Blue Menu spicy basmati & edamame (3) – spicy CRACK

DSCN5127

and some Liberte Greek yogurt, 1/2c (1) with 1/4c mango (0) and 2 strawberries cut up (0) – dairy CRACK

DSCN5129 DSCN5130

Snack was one of April's protein pumpkin cakes – 3tbsp egg whites (0), 1 tbsp pumpkin (0), 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (2), 1/2tsp baking soda (0), cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice

DSCN5132

When I got home I couldn’t help myself, I tried some of the popcorn and terra chips (4)

Dinner was more Green Giant Essentials veggies and edamame (4) with some leftover tuna (1)

DSCN5135 DSCN5137 DSCN5136

These were on special for 97cents at Superstore this week.  You just put the pkg on a plate and put it in the microwave for 4min then open it up when it comes out. They are so freaking good!  The final product with tuna: veggie CRACK

DSCN5145

In case you’re counting… today’s total points is 18

Water: 2L… plus one more to be had

I’m also going to indulge in a treat during Biggest Loser:

DSCN5116  - liquid CRACK

Heading back to Sobeys to stock up on these tomorrow while they are still on special!!

Overall, I’m pretty satisfied with my almost perfect day full of CRACK

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree the Crofters & Greek Yogurt are total CRACK! :-P

Haleigh said...

I have never tried Liberte greek yogurt. Is it as good as Oikos and Fage?

Are upi doing weight watchers? I have heard so many wonderful things about the program. My mom lost about 70 pounds and has kept it off for 2.5 years now.

Haleigh said...

That would be are you** haha oops.. it's early in the morning, forgive me :)