Monday, March 08, 2010

The girl is back!

Happy Monday!  I had every intention of blogging over the weekend… but I had a little distraction in the form of a 2 1/2 year old nephew

DSCN5092

We played alllll weekend long while my sister and her husband drove to Chicago to find them a house. Have I mentioned they are moving there next month?  Yeah, it sucks royally.  I miss my nephew already.

On a happier note. Today involved THE TREADMILL!  It was a short jog, but I’m not going to get caught up on numbers. I’m just happy I was able to jog.  I also was lacking in appetite today. Which is okay… because I over ate on the weekend!

Breakfast: WW tortilla (1), 1 tbsp Crofter’s Europe (1) – Crofter’s did NOT disappoint. So yummy!

DSCN5105 DSCN5103

(a WW tortilla is what happens when you haven’t grocery shopped for yourself for a few weeks and you realize you don’t even have bread)

Lunch: Blue Menu Spicy Basmati Rice, 1/4pkg (3)

DSCN5109 DSCN5107 DSCN5108

So good!  Perfect blend of Indian spices!

Snack: Sun Rype fruit bites, 14 of them (2)

DSCN5113

Dinner: Green Giant Essentials frozen veggies with edamame and barley (4), chicken breast (3), pumpkin protein cake (2)

DSCN5111

DSCN5112

My treat tonight?  A new SHAPE fuze flavour!

DSCN5116

Be still my heart – it’s delicious. Definitely my favourite.  I also picked up a new blueberry raspberry flavour for Alex to try. I don’t do blueberry flavoured drinks, but he loves them.

Good golly, it’s late. Time for bed!

How I wish I had someone snuggling with me again

DSCN5063

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, glad you had a fun weekend with your nephew. :)

Crofter's Fruitspreads are deeelish aren't they? My fav so far is Asia. (raspberry) I've been putting a big spoonful of jam on my oats and it rocks!


That BM rice looks good, will have to check it out next time I'm at the store.

Allison (Eat Clean Live Green) said...

That rice looks awesome - I'll have to look for it! :)

hrclark said...

i had never heard of that rice, looks good and I love spicy, i'll have to look for it!