Thursday, March 25, 2010

It really is mind over matter

mindovermatter

So, I had another meeting with my new leader tonight. I was up 2lbs. I earned it… and it was perhaps a gift from mother nature as well… but I definitely could have done more this week.

The meeting this week was focused on learning from our mistakes.

I have decided the biggest mistake I have been making lately is not tracking as I go along in the day and then trying to record it all at the end of the day.  ROOKIE MISTAKE. This week I will be tracking everything as or before I eat it.

Another mistake? Getting off track on the weekend. This weekend I have decided NOT to use any of my weekly points allowance.

Time for BED!

Before I go… thank you to everyone for all of your comments about running. I look forward to keeping you updated on all of the step by step progress for the Couch to 5K plan!!  I plan to start this weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're all getting back on tracking and getting it done!! :)