Sunday, March 28, 2010

Just another Sunday

Today started out with a trip to the grocery store as soon as I woke up.  I had slept in longer than I like to so I got up and flew out the door to get groceries.  By the time I came home it was pretty much lunch time and the leftover pizza from last night was SCREAMING for me to eat it!

Brunch: 4pc Pizza Hut edge veggie (4)

DSCN5379 DSCN5382

mid afternoon snack was 1/2 PC blue menu thins (1), 1tbsp light Western cream cheese (1) & 1tbsp Crofter’s Asia (1)

DSCN5393 DSCN5397

followed by a few dried kiwi pieces (1)

DSCN5401

I found THIS while out…

DSCN5385

I snacked on a few spoonfuls throughout the day, so I’m counting it as 1/2c (3)

Dinner was a baked sweet potato (0 – seriously, weight watcher scale said it’s 0pts. Guess it was small enough!), 1/2c black bean soup (1), salsa (0)… followed by a spinach salad with 30g light cheddar (2), veggies (0) and 2tbsp Renee’s Wellness yogurt cucumber & dill dressing (2)

DSCN5402 DSCN5405
The salad was so freaking good… the spinach got erect a wee bit excited.

DSCN5406

Dessert was another 1/2c Chapman’s Rocky Road fro yo (3)

DSCN5414

And then I got hungry again a few minutes ago and had 5 Reese pieces eggs (4)

DSCN5419

I managed to get some meringues made today

DSCN5384 DSCN5400 (coconut)

I also found some new frozen fruit at the grocery store…

DSCN5389 

Dole is now making frozen fruit (or at least it’s new to me… maybe they always had these bags though).  Strawberry banana? My personal fave.  It SCREAMS smoothie to me. Can’t wait!

Tomorrow marks the start of my couch to 5K program! It’ll be on the treadmill for now… but I may take to the road here and there too.

Happy Monday to all!

DSCN5417

Chicklet can’t wait for the start of the work week.

2 comments:

hrclark said...

those reese eggs look so good, I am glad I havn't found them yet!

Anonymous said...

I just looked at the pizza and my belly rumbled, I must be in need of a snack.

OK. Stop right there. ROCKY ROAD froyo???!!!! OMG. I'll be on the lookout for that now.

Let us know how your first session of c25k goes please. :)