Sunday, March 28, 2010

Pizza & UFC Saturday

Saturday started out with a weight watcher bagel (2) and 1tbsp unsweetened apple butter (1)

DSCN5361

Lunch was an Amy’s burrito (6) with a side of sweet potato fries (2) and blue menu ketchup (1)

DSCN5367 DSCN5371

I also had 1 Reese’s Pieces egg (0)

DSCN5375 DSCN5377 DSCN5378

I had to work at the 2nd job last evening, but Alex was going to be settled all cozy here to watch UFC 111.  So, I had beer and pop in the fridge for him and put the eggs out for goodies for him. I was proud of myself for only eating 1 egg!

Dinner was a stir fry with 1/2c brown rice (2), veggies (0), soy sauce (1) and shrimp (1) – it was SO FILLING

DSCN5373

Dessert was naner mash… 1 small banana (1) and 1/2c granola (1) with 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder – all in an effort to keep me FULL and not snaking at work on a Saturday evening (because there’s ALWAYS a ton of unhealthy food out on weekends at that place)

DSCN5325

Later that night I had 1/2 Larabar (2).

When I came home I found Pizza Hut Edge Veggie pizza!!  I ate 1 slice (1) – did you know 1 slice is only 1pt?  My leader taught me that!

DSCN5380

It was followed by 4 more reese’s pieces eggs (3)

All in all, not a bad Saturday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohh, I haven't had apple butter in ages, YUM! Thanks for reminding me about it. :)

Looks like you had a fanastic weekend foodwise.