Friday, March 19, 2010

Kernels n’ Cuddles

Happy Friday!!  The sun is shining, it’s 18C in Toronto. Life is good great!  I found Crofter's Superfruit on special!  I ended up getting all 3 of the flavours I haven’t tried

DSCN5262 DSCN5264

Of course, I already have this one…

DSCN5105

I’ve still been feeling excited from my Weight Watchers meeting last night.  It’s great to be excited to count POINTS again.

Here’s what I’ve eaten today…

Breakfast: PC blue menu thins (3), 1tbsp cashew butter (2), small banana – weighed on my food scale to confirm (1)

Snack: apple (1)

Lunch: 1/2c quinoa (2), 1/2c homemade black bean soup (1), salsa (0)…. 23 fruit bites (2)

Snack: 1/2c Greek Liberte (1), 1/2c homemade granola (2), 1tbsp apple butter (0)

Dinner is going to be healthy pizza

Tonight’s plan is to watch some movies and eat some Kernels!  I got us cheesy dill and salt n’ vinegar.  I’m calling it Kernels n’ cuddles night… Alex, Chicklet and myself will all be cuddling on the couch with some Kernels and movies!!

DSCN5265

Happy weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crofters Asia and North America are my favs. But they all are really good!!

Good luck with counting points again and have a great weekend girlie! :)