Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Couch to 5K, day two!

So, it’s incredibly late and I must get to bed. I wanted to do a quick post to let everyone know that I did day 2 of the c25k this morning!  My alarm goes off at 6:15. I woke up at 5:30 today, wide awake. Instead of letting myself go back to sleep for 45min I decided to start my day. I managed to get some baking in the oven and do the c25k. I have to say… it was even easier today. I really enjoyed how quickly the intervals make the time fly by!  I have already recommended it to a couple of people!  My shins didn’t hurt (but I DID make a point of stretching as well before AND after).  Thanks to everyone for all of the words of wisdom… especially about stretching. I am horrible at stretching.

I didn’t take food pictures today, but I can recycle some from before!

Breakfast was weight watcher toast (1) with western light cream cheese, 1tbsp (1) and 1 tbsp Crofter’s Asia (1)… plus an apple (1)

A similar photo from days gone by…DSCN5397

Snack was sun rype mini bites (2)

DSCN5133

Lunch was Green Giant Essentials – Fibre (4) and shrimp (1)

DSCN5191

Followed by strawberries and blueberries (2) – no photos!

Snack was naner mash (4)

DSCN5433

Dinner was a salad with veggies (0), cheese (2) and Renee’s Wellness Yogurt Cucumber Dill dressing, 2tbsp (2)

(bringing back the erect spinach!)DSCN5406

Salad was followed by a SMALL baked sweet potato (0) topped with the last spoonful of Liberte Greek (0), a spoonful of fat free cottage cheese (0) and salsa (0). YUM.

There was also a snack of more Reese’s Pieces eggs (4)

I’m off to bed. I’ve been super busy all day/evening. I need by bed.  I hope to have more time tomorrow evening for a better post and catch up on all of your wonderful blogs!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you girlie! And so glad to hear that you're shin's aren't hurting too. Nothing makes me not run more than if I'm in pain because of it.

Have a great day!