Monday, March 15, 2010

Late Night with Jen Sibs…

Oh dear. It’s late. Tomorrow is my first early day of work after the time change. Could be fun!  Already tonight I’m not tired and it’s after 11pm!  I’ve taken some melatonin to try to help me wind down for some sleep. I sometimes have trouble falling asleep (I have a mind that works crazy overtime) so I take melatonin periodically and it helps.

Today started out with a quick jog. My shins were killing. This happens after I’ve been out of jogging so long… I have to ‘recondition’ myself it seems. I’m also wondering about those recovery sleeve things for your legs. I’d be so curious to try them!!  Has anyone else tried them?

Today’s food… because I’m in a hurry to get in to my cozy bed…

Breakfast: Blue Menu PC thins bun thingy (3), 1tbsp cashew butter (2), 1 small banana (1) – I love when I find 1pt bananas!

DSCN5181 DSCN5182

Lunch: 1c homemade black bean soup (3), spoonfuls of Greek Liberte (0) and salsa (0)

DSCN5184 DSCN5186

Followed by some unsweetened applesauce (1) and 2 strawberries (0)

DSCN5189

Afternoon snack was more strawberries (1)

DSCN5190

Dinner was Green Giant Essentials, fibre flavour (4) and 1/2c shrimp (1)

DSCN5191 DSCN5192

There may have also been some snacking when I got home. I got home from work at 8:30ish, made cupcakes for a baking order I had looming over my head, did the dishes, made lunch and snacks for tomorrow and got the dishes done… then edited my sister’s essay for her.  I’m going to guess my overall snacking this evening was a total of 6pts!!!

Today’s total? 22pts

Water: 3L

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, cashew butter. I haven't tried it yet, but sounds good. :)

HAve a great day back at work!

Tania said...

That black bean soup looks so good - and homemade to boot!

I love those PC sandwich thins and use them for everything!