Thursday, March 04, 2010

Confessions?

So, I’ve been MIA yet again from the blog.

The reason?  Lack of motivation.  Lack of success.  Lack of caring.

Of course I care about my health and my future. I just can’t seem to care about getting off the couch and doing exercise.  Every day I intend on getting in some exercise and every day I decide it can wait until “tomorrow”.  I really do WANT to do well. I want to get to my goal weight. I feel like I just have to wait to want it bad enough again.

I’m not looking for pity, I’m not looking for anyone to make me feel guilty about where I’m at in my journey. I just wanted you few readers to know where I am.

I will keep plugging away.  I want to eat healthy. I have been doing alright with my eating. I just need to find motivation to exercise.

If anyone has any personal stories for how they found their motivation again after plugging away for so many years… I’m all ears!

Off to weigh in (hey, at least I keep going to Weight Watchers).

3 comments:

Alison Fay said...

I understand exactly what you're saying, and you're right. Sometimes it's just about "plugging along" and not giving up! Not always easy!

hrclark said...

I completly understand and agree with what you are saying. It happens to me all the time. It seems there is alway something in the way. What's the solution, not really sure, for me it does help that my hubby will go to the the gym with me, maybe you need to find a work out buddy.

And you are right at least you are still going to WW and not eating totally bad!

InWeighOverMyHead said...

When you find out, let me know... :)

- Lisa
http://inweighovermyhead.blogspot.com/