Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Tuesday… a day late

Let’s pretend it’s Tuesday, shall we?

I managed a jog on Tuesday!  It felt great to start my day off that way!

After work I made my way to my parents’ home for dinner and got to see my sweet nephew. He even chose ME to put him down for bed. I adore that boy.

So, as a result of putting him to bed, I didn’t get home until LATE!

Here’s my food summary for the day…

Low carb bread with apple butter (1)DSCN5193

salad with shrimp and grilled mushrooms (with light blue cheese dressing!)DSCN5197

Banana with Greek Liberte and Coconut Liberte. Pina Colada Dessert! Mmmm….DSCN5200

Dinner was a spinach salad with olive oil dressing, followed by some veggie lasagna and then some fat free cherry frozen yogurt.

That about sums up Tuesday!

No comments: