Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Better late than never?

Last night escaped me. Monday evenings always feel really rushed by the time I get home from work, make meals for the next day and do all the dishes… then I am rushing to get to bed so I can get up early on Tuesday.

Yesterday DID involve a jog.  Today did NOT.  Today involved calling in sick to work and resting all day. I feel better now though.

Highlights of yesterday’s food…

DSCN5307

granola, small banana & unsweetened vanilla almond breeze

DSCN5317

1c homemade black bean soup with a spoonful of fat free cottage cheese and the last bit of spicy basmati & edamame meal

DSCN5318 DSCN5319

Snack was pineapple & strawberries with a mixture of Greek & Lemon Liberte

DSCN5313

Dinner was quinoa, spinach, fish filet, mushrooms & tomato

DSCN5310

Dessert was a pumpkin protein cake with apple butter “filling n’ frosting”

DSCN5316

Unfortunately I hadn’t eaten enough during the day and slightly binged once I got home – popcorn followed by some granola and almond breeze.

Today’s food wasn’t a lot. I had serious headache causing me to feel ill.  When I did feel like eating I was only craving CHEESE!  Mmm… cheese.  Bizarre, I know… but something I’ve always craved.

Breakfast was a small mashed banana with 1/2c granola (3pts) – it’s packed up because I was all ready to go to work when I decided I just couldn’t make it.

DSCN5325

Lunch was a WW bagel, 2 egg whites and 17g light cheddar (3pts total)

DSCN5332 DSCN5331

Snack was a low carb banana bread (1) with 1/2tbsp peanut butter “frosting” (1)– holy crap. SO GOOD!!!!

DSCN5340

Dinner was another 1/2c granola, 1/2c PB puffins and 1/2c almond breeze (3pts total)

Snacks not pictured: another 7pts worth of cheese. No joke… also 1c of salt & vinegar popcorn (1)

Today’s total: 19

Water: 3L

Off to bed for me… the goal is a jog in the morning!

3 comments:

Alison Fay said...

That black bean soup looks so GOOD! YUMMY! If the worst thing you do is "binge" on granola, you're doing okay!

Jen said...

I left you an award on my blog :)
http://jenslosinit.blogspot.com/

Jessica said...

LIBERTE YOGURT IS THE BEST. I could live in a big tub of that stuff it is absolutely delicious.