Tuesday, October 13, 2009

This post brought to you by the letter F

F is for... failure? Forgive? Forget? F'in move on?

I didn't succeed as well as I would have hoped this weekend. There is no sense in dwelling. I will forgive and forget the weekend and move on! I really just had more desserts than I should have and I didn't blog. I also didn't record everything AS I ate. I DID manage a jog on Saturday and on Monday I did an HOUR AND A HALF ON THE ELLIPTICAL! I then proceeded to eat pie after dinner. I DID resist the M&M's that my mom set out for everyone.

Here's some photos...
Dinner:
Dessert:

Today involved having the day OFF work and going to visit a colleague who had a baby boy on September 4th. I managed a short jog this evening.... but that's about it. Food was okay today. Tomorrow may involve serious restrictions for serious damage control.

Holidays are over until Christmas (well, except 2 birthdays and an anniversary). Time to get that ticker where it needs to be!!

No comments: