Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Accomplished

So, today was pretty great. It started out with a nice jog this morning (which was tiring... it's so dark at 6:30 and I'm still not used to getting back at the morning jogs!). I went to work and decided my lunch would consist of going to the mall. I came out with 2 shirts: ... then another one that's red, has a christmas present on it and says "mom's favourite present" (couldn't find a photo on the old navy website... and too lazy to take my own photo). Of course, these shirts are for my little nephew, Simon! My family is having a birthday dinner for me (and Alex) in a few weeks and I have decided to thank Simon for coming by giving him a gift (of a couple of holiday shirts!).

After running into my hair colourist at Old Navy (who is also from Toronto... funny the people you run into at the OC!) I walked into Lululemon and stumbled across this!It's a new stainless steel 1L water bottle! It's hard to find these things... let alone in pink! It says "I ♥ lulu". There was a lime green one that said "I ♥ running"... I thought about getting it... maybe I'll get it next time! In honour of my new healthy water bottle I have had pure water in it tonight (no crystal light).

So... here's what I ate today...
Breakfast: 1/2c oats (3), 1/2 banana (1), 1/2tbsp natural PB (1), 1/8c skim milk (0)
Snack: smoothie the same as yesterday (2), apple wedges with cinnamon (1)
Lunch: flatout (1) w/ tuna salad consisting of tuna, spoonful of plain ff yogurt, mustard, tomato, garlic and spinach (1), yogurt (1), 1/2c sweet potato cubes (1), baby carrots (0)
Snack: pecan larabar (4)
Dinner: 1/2c veggie chili from a colleague - had some chick peas, tomato, peppers, onions, beans, onions... (2? at the most), taco salad with 1/4c chick peas (1), 30g light cheddar (2), veggies, salsa, 2 spoonfuls of plain yogurt (0)
Total: 21
Water: 4L

Food photos...
taco salad with most of the trimmings...taco salad with ALL the trimmings...yummy chili from my vegetarian colleague (she wants to start her own catering business so she periodically brings me dishes to try... thankfully I am one of the few people in the office who appreciate vegetarian dishes and I get her yummy food!)and a photo I found on my camera... I think it's from the other day (Monday maybe?). Toast with a little pb and some cinnamon apples on the side
Happy Hump day tomorrow!!

No comments: