Friday, October 02, 2009

Oh what fun...

Imagine my joy when we decided to stay in tonight and relax on the couch with a movie and candles... and my beloved suggests we watch A CHRISTMAS MOVIE!! We're now watching Fred Claus Today consisted of sleeping in a little and going to the chaos that is our office right now. At least it wasn't a bad day for me.

Here's what I've eaten...
Breakfast: pumpkin/almond butter breakfast cookie... 1/3c oats (2), 1 tbsp almond butter (2), pumpkin (0), cinnamon (0), splash of water (0)
Snack: apple (1)
Lunch: 1/2c brown rice (2), 1/2c lentil chili (1), 30g light marble cheese (2), apple with cinnamon (1)
Snack: clif bar (5)
Dinner: rice (2), chicken (2), veggies (0), pineapple sauce (3?)
Total: 23
Water: 3L

*I reserve the right to possibly still have popcorn... and/or banana soft serve that may or may not have some chocolate chips in it**

No comments: