Friday, October 16, 2009

TGIF

Well... today is an exciting day. I made my FINAL payment on my line of credit. I officially have NO DEBT. No line of credit, no OSAP, no credit card... zero debt. The money I make this weekend (working Saturday AND Sunday) is MINE! It's very exciting. I've worked really hard to get to this point... I've done it on my own while living in the city and paying rent/bills/living.... working extra hours, cutting back on spending. Oh yes, I pat myself on the back.

Celebration tonight includes checking out
Freshi!!


In the event that we don't actually care for it... we will go get a pita from the Fairview food court.

I'll try to remember to take photos of the food!

Oh... no jog this morning. Got to bed nice and early, but then woke up at 3am and couldn't get back to sleep until 5:30! So, I slept in.

Happy Friday!

No comments: