Monday, October 26, 2009

So long, Monday!

This has to be quick... I need to get to bed!

First... HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX!! I can't believe I'm celebrating the 6th birthday with you (well, the first one we weren't really together.. but I knew you and I knew it was your birthday, so it counts).

So... today started out with a full 1hr jog with a Christmas movie and The View. I went to Alex's office to see him on his birthday and take some baked goodies in for him and all those girls he works with.

After work I came home and busted my butt. I have hard boiled eggs, made a breakfast cookie, made black bean burgers (and grilled them) and done all dishes. I'm spent. Stay tuned tomorrow for details on all that food I just made

Here's what I ate today...
Breakfast: 2 slices pumpernickel (2), 1/2c ff cottage cheese (2), apple (1)
Lunch/snack all in one: smoothie with spinach, fruit, 1/2scoop protein powder, berry amazing grass and amazing grass wheat grass (2), 2c veggie/bean stew (1), 1/2 pomegranate (1)
Snack: peanut butter larabar (4), apple w/ cinnamon (1)
Dinner: 2c veggie/bean stew (1), almonds (2)
Total: 17
Water: 3L - you know what's funny? Since getting my new water bottle I haven't wanted to get it 'dirty' so I have only been drinking straight water since then... no crystal light.

here's a couple of photos
Today's breakfast... The veggie stew (which I actually have to sit and calculate the points for)

See you tomorrow!!

No comments: