Saturday, May 09, 2009

TGIF!


Well, technically it's Saturday... but it's still Friday to me. I was asleep earlier for a bit but Alex woke me up and now I'm wide awake (he is forgiven!). So, why not do a post?

Today involved a nice jog before work (yay me, I usually take Fridays off from jogging)... then a walk at lunch. The reward after the 5K walk was a nice crystal light slushie from the Esso across the street from the office. I LOVE that we have the calorie/sugar free (and 0pt!) option for a slushie now!

Tonight involved a nice dinner at Montana's, some errands... and some nice, relaxing alone time (with alex!).

Here's what I ate today...
Breakfast: ice coffee with 1/2c skim milk (1)
Post jog: protein smoothie (3)
Lunch: 1c quinoa (4), salsa (0), onions (0), cheese (2), dried fruit (3)
Dinner: vegetarian fajitas (10)
Total: 23 (not bad for a Friday!)

I think I will try to get some sleep now. Tomorrow is an early morning run to the grocery store, packing, jogging... and attempting to still be in pontypool around noon. Think I can do it?? We will see!!

No comments: