Thursday, May 14, 2009

Holy CRAP

I don't know how it happened, but..

I was down 0.8lbs!

Let me give you a run down of the week... I was up 4-6lbs all week. The scale did not seem to move. I was discouraged (who wouldn't be?). This morning the scale moved down a little and I predicted I was up 2lbs. Tonight I got home from work and hopped on the scale really quickly before WW... The scale had me just about the same as last week. Bizarre, but nice... so I thought maybe I would be up only a little, or by some miracle I would stay the same.

When I stepped on the WW scale and they said it was down... I think I felt my jaw hit the floor. I swear, I am not one of these annoying girls who says (every week) that they think they will be up in weight (even when they know they're down)... I really did think that I was up all week!! The cute WW girl who was there last summer is back (she is a student and is back for her summer now)... she is so sweet, she told me you would never guess I weigh what I do and I look great. Perhaps many people would take that to be an insult, but I thought it was sweet... I look like I weigh less than I do (likely got you wondering how much I weigh, didn't I? haha!)

Today did involve a bit longer, a bit more intense run... and a 50min walk at lunch (the 5K walk). Tonight involved subway (a treat from Alex... a man true to his word) and a cupcake. I think I will now save the end of my points for today and have some popcorn during the finale of Grey's.

Happy Friday to all. I think we may go to Mongolion Grill for dinner tomorrow. I will try to remember and take my camera so you may see my glorious healthy food. Then the rest of the weekend will involve relaxing on Saturday (including errands, grocery shopping, etc)... and working Sunday and Monday at sickkids (hello time and a half pay on Monday! yay!).

No comments: