Tuesday, May 12, 2009

HOORAY!

I am so happy for BL tonight. I don't know why I'm looking forward to tonight so much... moreso than other season finales.

I had a good day... stayed on program... but the scale this morning was NOT reflective of any efforts yesterday. I don't have high hopes for this week, but it is my 'bloated' week, so I'm okay with any results... I'm still not giving up. Goal weight awaits me.

I jogged this morning, walked at lunch... and I think I might get on the treadmill for another jog while watching biggest loser. I have to, it's so inspiring to me.

I'll be back later to update on my food today!

**I'm back**

Today has now included a jog this AM, a 3mph walk at lunch (for 40min today) and a 45min 3.5mph walk during Biggest Loser. I could have kept going, but decided I need to do dishes, make lunch for tomorrow... and wind down. I'm not giving up on this week just yet (although to be honest, I am 4lbs heavier today than I was last Tuesday. YIKES.

Here's what I ate...
Breakfast: 1/2c iced coffee with milk (1)
Post jog: protein shake with only a little fruit today (2)
Lunch: tomato, cucumber, onion, peppers, shrimp (2), chicken (1), cheese (2), kalamata olives (1), almonds (2)
Snack: peanut butter cookie larabar (4)
Dinner: salad with cheese (2), kalamata olives (1), EVOO and balsamic (1), dates (3)
Total: 22
Water: 2.5L (drinking less because I'm not at my regular office and washroom isn't as accessible. sucks!).

I am warning you all.... I am going to drasticaly decrease my points tomorrow if I can find the willpower... last ditch efforts for damage control before Thursday.

Also... go Jerry!!

No comments: