Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Is it Tuesday?



Sorry so late... I just got home.

Today I was "not feeling well" and had to call in sick to work. Oh, also... Michele needed someone to watch Simon. I was sick from work, but not too sick to help out family. I spent every one of Simon's waking (and some sleeping) moments with him. We had lot's of fun playing outside and at the park...

I ate mostly healthy aside from the 1/4 cheese bagel (of Simon's) that I ate... and 2 chicken nuggets (frozen, not fast food).

I will post my food tomorrow. There was no activity today (besides walking and pushing Simon on his trike)... tomorrow it's back on the treadmill. So.... I must go to bed now. These nephews are tiring people!

I could go on and on about how cute Simon was... but I will spare you. We spent many hours sing the alphabet and 'twinkle twinkle little star'... he even sang them on the phone for alex and grandma and grandpa... Perhaps one of the cutest things was when I walked in this morning... he looked at me and said "Jen! Where's Ax?" ('Ax' is alex... by the end of the day he is usually saying 'alex'... it starts off as 'ax' though). I guess alex and I go together in his eyes.

Goodnight!!! I am taping BL on the west coast and watching it in the morning!

No comments: