Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It's a tough Tuesday!

I am struggling... and I am winning (and as a result, perhaps losing?). I am hungry tonight. There are fresh chocolate chip cookies in the kitchen. I want one (or two or three). I have not even TOUCHED them.

Today I allowed myself to sleep in. I woke up with a headache (day #3 of this headache... and I STILL have it. What's up with that?). I still walked at lunch though. Tonight has consisted of being lazy. I didn't get into any cooking and/or baking because I have no hot water... which means I can't do dishes and clean up. How do I cope with this situation? I spend the evening on the couch (and hope my headache goes away).

Here's what I ate today...
Breakfast: 1/2c kashi (2), 1/2c milk (1), fruit salad (2)
Snack: 5 dates (2), 3 dried strawberries (1)
Lunch: flatout wrap (1) with veggies (0), 4 turkey meatballs (2), salsa (0), watermelon (1), yogurt (1)
Snack: motivate protein bar (4), fruit bites (2)
Dinner: mexican chicken (2) with salsa, onion, black beans and corn (0)
Total: 21
Water: 5L

I'm off to watch some TV (90210) in bed and hope my headache goes away by morning!

Happy hump day. I want a cookie.

No comments: