Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It's only Wednesday?

Today has been a typical Wednesday. Uneventful. For the 2nd evening in a row I came straight home from work. Poor Alex has a big trial coming up so he is very busy at work... which means, I stay out of his way. Although it sucks not seeing him for a few days, coming home and having some down time is nice (especially when weekends don't exist for you).

Today I pulled off a full 1hr jog before work and walked for 55min at lunch. Just for fun I wore my cheapo kellogg's pedometer today. Before I came home from work I had taken a total of 12904 steps. You're supposed to aim for 10,000 apparently. At least I surpassed that.

I don't know what to say about the scale. To be honest, it's fluctuating this week. Not for lack of effort (again). I think I did better this week than last week even... normally the scale goes in a downward pattern from the weekend on... but yesterday it had me UP, so who knows. Having my period this week doesn't help. It sucks. I'm not as bad as last week when I was sure I'd be UP... but because the scale surprised me so much by the end of the day last week (on Thurs), I don't know what tomorrow will bring! Time will tell.

Here's what I ate today...
Breakfast: watermelon and grapes (4)
Snack: 6 dates (2)
Lunch: salad with veggies and cheese (2), EVOO balsamic dressing (2), yogurt (1)
Snack: lemon larabar (4)
Dinner: turkey meatballs (2), wasabi peas (2) - odd dinner, yes. I love those wasabi peas though.
Total: 19
Water: 4L

I have to admit... I am worried about Tara. She struggled last week and we haven't heard from her this week... which usually means she is busy. I hope she is having fun and not struggling!!

See you tomorrow... THURSDAY (aka SUB DAY!).

No comments: