Monday, May 25, 2009

Take that, Monday!

Well... here we are, another week. The difference with this week is that it's only a FOUR day week for me! I'm taking lieu time on Friday AND Monday... AND I have the weekend off from Sickkids... 4 whole days off and I can't wait. No travelling to Pontypool, no family commitments... just relaxation. I can feel it already. I also am already making my 'to do' list...

So, today has been a typical Monday. I'm happy to report I jogged a full hour today and have stuck to my 'healthy' plan. Nothing unhealthy in this body today (unless you want to count the aspartame in my crystal light... baby steps).

Here's what I've eaten...
Breakfast: apple crisps (1), 4 strawberries (0), 1/2c kashi go lean (2), yogurt (1)
Lunch: 2 flatouts (2), peppers and onions (0), turkey n' veggie meatballs (2), applesauce (1), 4 dried strawberries (1)
Snack: 1/4c BBQ soy beans (2)
Dinner: salad (0) with 1/2c chick peas (2), light old cheddar cheese (2), EVOO balsamic dressing (2), yogurt (1)
Total: 19
Water: 4L

I'm not at home right now. It's Monday evening... you know where I am *wink*. I will head home at 8pm and juggle a big TV night. Jon and Kate plus 8, bachelorette... AND the hills. Somewhere in there I also have to make tomorrow's lunch and do dishes. Happy Monday!!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Happy Monday to you too! I'm not sure that those 2 words should be used together in a sentence, you think!?! Maybe I'll allow it since it's such a great weekend coming up for you! Any luck that Alex will be spending some time with you or is he still crazy busy?
I hear you on the aspartame! There's a girl at work that thinks I'm going to die because I drink crystal light and diet pop. I told her that I'm OK with it. She thinks I'm crazy.
Your food looks good today. I may have to go to bulk barn tomorrow and check out these strawberries. I'll likely eat them all in one sitting though...hmmm, maybe that's a bad idea...(well of course eating them in one sitting is a bad idea...it may also be a bad idea for me to buy them is what i meant!!).
K, I'm gonna shut up now. I'm not even making sense!