Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The day before...

So, here we are.... another hump day. This week is different though in that after work tomorrow I am free for 4 days!! My plan at this point is just to relax. Run some errands, do some shopping on Friday... Saturday will be reserved for total relaxing (read: being lazy). Sunday is a run for the border... and Monday is another day of relaxing.

Today started out with a jog and also included some mall walking at lunch (I really don't like walking in the mall, people get in my way... but it's better than walking in the rain). Tonight is reserved for nothing but dishes and quality couch/tv time.

Here's what I've eaten...
Breakfast: 1/2c kashi (2), 1/2c skim milk (1)
Post jog: protein shake (3)
Snack: strawberries (1)
Lunch: salad with veggies (0), 1/2c chick peas (2), cheese (2), EVOO hot balsamic (2), yogurt (1)
Snack: edamame (1)
Dinner: sample of wendy's "black bean pie" sheppard's pie type thing - VERY good (2), 4 egg whites (1), veggies (0), 6 dates (2), 2 dried strawberries (1)
Total: 21
Water: 3L

What does the scale have in store for tomorrow? Stay tuned... I will tell you that if I do pull off a loss, it won't be the 3lbs I always strive for. I'll just take a loss at this point.

Of course... good luck to Tara and me for tomorrow!

1 comment:

Tara said...

A run for the border?? Yipee!! And 2 whole days of relaxing also sounds great! This has felt like a long week so I'm very envious! You deserve some time off :) ENJOY yourself and good luck tonight!