Friday, January 16, 2009

Who Knew!

Remember Suzie from the Biggest Loser?

Well, while surfing the net and NOT watching Ugly Betty last night (thank you President Bush), I was searching for BL contestants to try to find updates on them... and I came across Suzie's very own blog! Turns out her and her husband (ummm.. BL himself, Matt!) have partnered with a website and she updates her blog regulary (as does he). She has 2 baby boys and is using none other than WEIGHT WATCHERS to get back to her goal weight!
Here's her blog!
You can click around and find Matt's blog too.

So, today I had the day off work and did NOTHING that I wanted to. I couldn't sleep last night but still woke up by 7am... which meant I was tired all day. Soooo... grocery shopping and baking will be tomorrow and Sunday. I did get on the treadmill for 45min though.

I think this may be a first for a friday... but here's today's (less than perfect, nutritionally speaking) food:
Breakfast - ww toast (1), pb light (2), banana (2)
Lunch? if you can call it that - 2 100 cal packs of crackers (4), 2 cheese strings (2), mozarella cheese (2)
Dinner at the foodcourt planned - grill it up chicken (5?) and grilled veggies (0)
Possible total at this point: 18 - with room for a popcorn snack later... or starbucks latte for dessert!!
Water: 1L!! what is up with that? Will be drinking at least 2 more tonight!

Tara - I hope you get your yummy subway and chocolate milk for dinner!! Michele swears by chocolate milk to cut her sweet cravings since Christmas...

No comments: