Thursday, January 15, 2009

Well...


I was down 1 pound! I think I had the potential to be up after my weekend... so I did damage control well enough this week. On to next week where I will hope for a bigger loss!

I'm going to take Tara's lead and post what I ate today. I typically don't post it because it's rather shameful how much I starve myself before WW... and today was definitely no exception... but I will post anyway!

Breakfast - banana (2)
Lunch - skip it on Thursdays (bad, I know)
Dinner - footlong turkey sub with bread fresh from the oven!! (12), 2c chocolate milk (6), ww peanut butter bar (1)
Total: 21
Water: 2L and counting

Addendum: I may have popcorn during Ugly Betty or Grey's!!

Now, let's see if I can make myself proud this weekend!!! Tonight I will enjoy some time on the couch watching Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Yay!! We're both headed in the right direction! Next week will be even better :) Your dinner sounds delicious. Maybe I need some subway tomorrow...and some chocolate milk!!
I would have been happier with myself if I had not given into that muffin. The plan was to only eat the top when I started...oops.