Saturday, January 24, 2009

Time for a kick in the butt!


I blew it big time yesterday... I snacked all day I guess and didn't even pay attention to what I was eating while I was baking and cooking... by the time dinner was ready at 7:30 I wasn't even hungry... I still ate some... Today the scale tells me I did HORRIBLE yesterday (doesn't help that my period arrives tomorrow). I am back on track today... I am going to a 'girls day' gathering where there will be lot's of food... but I will make good choices and control myself. I will keep my crystal light in hand at all times and that will help.

I'm TRYING to muster up the energy to get on the treadmill... but I already feel exhausted today! Doesn't matter though, I don't have a choice!!

Happy weekend!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Hey there!
I'm having similar problems this weekend...what else is new though! Don't worry about missing the treadmill. It's OK to rest every once in a while.
I will check back to hear how the girls day went!