Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's a Ziploc day


So, since I came home and allowed myself to sit on my butt for almost an hour before doing my Biggest Loser workout... I was eating dinner late. I cut up my veggies for my stir fry and realized I didn't want to wait for them to cook... so, out comes my ziploc steamer bag thing. I threw in some Mrs. Dash 'table blend' and voila! they were done in 6min. Tasted good too.

So, this morning I got up and went on the treadmill for 45min again.. went to work... came home and did my BL workout then ate some dinner. Nothing out of the ordinary today... but I must admit, it feels good to get home at a decent time and now I get to sit on my butt for 3 hours and not feel guilty that I should be exercising.

Here's what today looked like:
Breakfast - banana (2), yogurt (1)
AM snack - ww peanut butter mini bar courtesy of a coworker (1)
Lunch - chicken breast (3), 30g skim milk mozarella (2), mustard (0), tomato (0), cucumber (0), lettuce (0), 2 ww tortillas (2), yogurt (1), apple (1), clementines (1)
PM snack - ww multi grain crackers (2)
Dinner - chicken breast (3), steamed veggies consisting of zucchini, mushrooms, red pepper and green pepper (0), yogurt (1), cheese string (1)
Total: 21pts
Water: 4L and will likely have 1 more before bed

Good luck tomorrow to Tara and me!! Tara - I feel optimistic given your hard work the last few days... and next week will be even BETTER!!


Tomorrow's plan is treadmill in the morning, work, WW right after work... I want to go early because a coworker (who is a lifetime member out in Whitby) informed me today that WW is having a sale on some of their foods... crackers, little 1pt chocolate bar things... I might buy some!

I will be back with results tomorrow!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Hmm, I'll have to have a look at the ziplock steam bags. They look handy!!
You have had some awesome days this week with all your excercise and eating right. You're going to kick butt tomorrow!!
I'll need to follow suit with a bit more excercise next week.
It's good to have us both back though :) Seems easier to hear that someone else is doing it too!
Good luck!