Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Torture day

Here is what I have eaten today:
I am sick of chicken.

Here is what I really want right now:
... and I happen to have some in my freezer RIGHT NOW. It is taking every ounce of willpower I have ever had NOT to eat them. I have chewed copious amounts of gum to cope.

I had this coming. I was just thinking yesterday how this diet seems easier this time around... Tonight, I pay for that thought. To top it off, I stepped on the scale this morning and I was UP a pound!! I have no idea what will happen tomorrow on my scale or the one at WW!

I went on the treadmill this morning AND managed to leave 20min early for work (thanks to the weather)... still arrived late at work, but i did leave early.

I don't know how I will get through tomorrow night and my usual indulgences. I guess we'll see tomorrow. Please wish me luck... I think I will need it.

No comments: