Sunday, January 04, 2009

(Sun)Day O' Veggies

So, I went to work today... and before that I relaxed on my last day off. I made my lunch and dinner and straightened my hair... watched TV... went to work. Got off work a whole hour early (woohoo!!), stopped at shoppers to pick up my prescription (thank goodness for 24hr pharmacies, now I am sitting and watching my new TV while typing on my laptop from my comfy couch... this is the life!

My day was good food-wise. I stuck to the plan and ate vegetables. Unsweetened fruit juices were my saviour when I was sick of vegetables. Here's what I ate today:

Breakfast: 2c ocean spray cranberry pomegranate juice (6)
Lunch: tomato and cucumber (0), 1/4c. avocado (1), broccoli (0), baby carrots (0), soup (0), 1c skim milk (2)
Dinner: soup (0), stir fry with peppers, mushrooms and zucchini (0), baked potato (5), 4tsp becel (2), 2c V8 fusion (4)
Snack: 1c PC smoothie (2)
Total: 22!! Thank you fruit juices, my points are good today!
Water: 2L lemon water (no more water... I drank so much juice there was no room for more water)

Here's some photos of today's food. You can figure out what is what.

No comments: