Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Woe is me



The scale has only gone UP over the past 2 days. I guess eating all those 100cal packs yesterday was a bad idea really. Desperate times may call for desperate measures and tomorrow may have to include the treadmill. I'll have to MAKE time. I really wanted to lose 3lbs this week (well, 2.6lbs i'd be happy with). At this rate it may not happen. I'll be sad if it doesn't!

Today consisted of work, going with the bride to look at dresses at lunch (that was fun!), then out with Alex after work. We didn't take time to eat so I didn't eat dinner until after 8pm... which I don't like to do, but sometimes it's unavoidable.

Today:
BF - yogurt (1), apple (1)
Lunch - lettuce (0), tuna (1), cheese (2), olives (1), FF italian 3tbsp (0). yogurt (1), orange (1)
Dinner - lettuce (0), 2 turkey pepperettes (2), light feta (2), olives (1), FF italian (1pt when combined with the drsg at lunch). tasting the cool whip frosting I made (3 maybe? i'll over estimate). walnuts (2)

Okay, time for biggest loser. I'm with you, TARA - I really don't care who wins!

No comments: