Now... when I say favourite things, what I REALLY mean to say is "the foods that are really bad for me, that I miss the most, that I will NOT go back to eating... (regularly that is)"
They are in no random order, as I love them all equally.
1. Krispy Kreme donuts. Ahh, I remember going in to the store in Mississauga and they would offer you a nice, fresh, WARM donut as soon as you walked in. Those donuts melt in your mouth. (and i'm not even a huge donut person)
2. Wendy's cheesy baked potato (mine would not have the bacon, but extra cheese)
3. Chocolate bars. Any kind. And king-sized chocolate bars. I could eat them all.
4. Cinnabon. Hell, I've never even had it but I know I MISS it!
7. Oh yes, can't forget - CHEESECAKE
8. Chicken fingers and fries. Or if you want to get really specific - buffalo chicken fingers and fries from shoeless joe's
9. Nachos. With sour cream, guacamole and lot's of cheese
10. Doritos. And not the little 100cal baked ones. I'm talking REAL doritos. Remember when you were in highschool and you'd have a friend over and you could sit and eat an entire bag between the 2 of you? (or if you're like me - remember when you'd eat a whole bag yourself?)
11. Poutine. Fries, cheese, gravy. I tell you, we Canadians are pure genius.
12. Lindt red chocolates. So good, so smooth, so melt-in-your-mouth.
13. Wendy's Spicy Chicken sandwich (otherwise known as combo #6. Yes, I was a regular there after an evening shift).
14. Pizza Hut stuffed-crust pizza. Putting extra cheese on pizza is brilliant. Putting cheese in the crust? PURE GENIUS.
You'd think I have my appetite back, wouldn't you? I don't. I'm just getting prepared for when I do!!!