Thursday, December 13, 2007

We have a LOSS


I was down 2.6! yay!Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I don't usually post my menus on Thursdays because I really eat as little as possible to try to keep my weight down for weigh in... but in keeping with this honesty vow i took a few months ago... and due to the menu challenge, here it is:

BF - egg (2), 2 egg whites (0), blue menu ketchup 2tbsp (0)
Lunch - ww bagel (2) w/ cheese (2), apple (1)
Dinner - 12" turkey subway (12), 2 100cal packs (4)
Snack - another 100cal pack (2)

Tomorrow's FRIDAY! YAY! And i'm taking the 21st off work now! YAY (i just have to get a hold of the appt i booked that day and see if i can move it up to earlier next week. if not, she'll have to wait until after christmas!)

I also just noticed I've now lost 20lbs from when I recommitted to doing this hardcore 10 weeks ago. 20lbs in 10 weeks, not too bad!

1 comment:

Tara said...

ROCK ON, JEN! 20lbs in 10 weeks is amazing! At this rate, you'll be exactly where you want to be for the wedding in NO time flat! Good work!
And WOOOHOOO for Friday!