Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tuesday!

Well. Today started out with my sleeping in. I was up too late last night and couldn’t get myself up this morning. It’s okay though, I did the couch to 5K tonight instead. I still despise evening exercise.  I still have to figure out how to find energy to introduce exercise in the evening.

Breakfast today was some vanilla greek yogurt (3) and some homemade granola (1)

DSCN6074

The rest of the day is sans photos… I had my camera but ate before I remembered to take pictures!

Snack was berries (2)

Lunch was a spinach salad with black beans (2), 30g light cheddar (2) and Renee’s wellness tuscan garden dressing (0).  Followed by a kashi bar (2)

Snack was 1/2c ff cottage cheese (1), 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (2), small banana (1)

Dinner was supposed to be soup, but I had a sweet tooth so it ended up being kashi berry crisp cereal (4) with almond breeze (1). It was followed by Mary’s crackers (3) and some cheese (2).

Today is lack in photos so I’m going to show you a couple of new (to me) things this week that I currently love.

Mary's Organic Crackers.  I decided to try these the other day. I am in love. So thin and crispy. Made with flax seed and quinoa… how can you go wrong? I have tried herb and pepper flavours. Pepper is my fave so far!

DSCN6080

Liberte Greek yogurt. WAIT! Not plain… VANILLA!  I had it with granola this morning. So good!  A staple in my fridge now.  Hello protein.

DSCN6082

Also, Liberte apple pie yogurt. I had it with apple butter on toast. Mmmmm.

DSCN6084

I am currently watching Biggest Loser, packing lunch and doing dishes. I really have to get to bed earlier tonight!!!

Happy hump day tomorrow!  Thanks for catching up with me!

No comments: