Saturday, April 10, 2010

JERK!

No, this post is not about some mean boy who is a jerk. I have discovered a love for jerky!

First, I’ll tell you about what else I’ve eaten today.

Breakfast was a blue menu sandwich thins (3) with 30g light cheddar melted on it (2)… and some blue menu ketchup (0)

DSCN5906 DSCN5908

Lunch was quick and minimal effort.  9c popcorn (3), a mixture of greek yogurt and coconut yogurt (2) with 1/4 banana and some special k fruit crisps (2)

DSCN5909 DSCN5910 DSCN5911 DSCN5912 DSCN5916

A couple of hours later I was a bit hungry… so I reached for some turkey jerky (1) and some chicken nugget jerky (1).  So good!

DSCN5918 DSCN5919 DSCN5920

All of the protein did the trick for tiding me over until dinner at Z-Teca. I think this time I’m going to get the vegetarian burrito with lettuce instead of rice… and it comes with avocado and roasted corn. Mmmm!  Then, it’s off to see the movie Date Night.  I think I’m going to pack some snacks to possibly sneak in (don’t tell on me, okay?).  Some jerky and some sun rype mini fruit bites.  Salty and sweet!

No comments: